Scottsdale Heavy Machinery Accident Attorney
Heavy Machinery Accident Attorney in Arizona
The Phoenix heavy machinery accident attorney at Amar Esq. PLLC represents victims who have been injured in heavy machinery accidents. These types of personal injury cases often involve complex pieces of machinery including bulldozers, backhoes, forklifts, cranes, and other types of industrial and construction equipment. While these machines are necessary for construction and other industrial uses, heavy machinery can cause serious and catastrophic injuries. In many cases, the consequences of a heavy machinery accident are catastrophic and fatal injuries.
Victims who suffer injuries in an accident involving heavy machinery should consult with a Phoenix heavy machinery accident attorney. Our machinery accident lawyer helps identify the negligent parties responsible for the accident and hold those parties liable for the victim’s damages and injuries. We focus our goals on obtaining justice for injury victims, including fair and full compensation for all damages.
How Can a Phoenix Heavy Machinery Accident Lawyer Help Injured Victims?
In addition to providing the support, guidance, and legal advice a victim needs while recovering from the traumatic injuries sustained in an accident, our Scottsdale heavy machinery accident attorney assists victims by:
- Conducting an Accident Investigation — Our law firm works closely with industry experts to conduct a thorough investigation to determine how the accident occurred.
- Identify Liable Parties — Through the investigation, we identify all parties that could be liable for damages because of their negligence or recklessness.
- Review Sources of Compensation — Once the liable parties are identified, our attorney reviews insurance policies to determine coverage. We also search for other forms of compensation to maximize the chance the victim receives full compensation for all damages.
- Work with Medical Providers — We also work closely with the victim’s medical providers to determine the extent of the injuries, gather evidence, and determine when the person reaches complete medical recovery.
- Calculate the Value of the Claim — Accident claims involving industrial machinery or construction equipment can be substantial. Our Scottsdale heavy machinery attorney understands how to maximize recovery by including all expenses, losses, and non-economic damages in the value of the injury claim.
In addition to the above services, our Scottsdale heavy machinery accident lawyer aggressively advocates for the injured victim’s best interest. We protect an accident victim’s legal rights to be compensated for injuries caused by third-party negligence.