Scottsdale Heavy Machinery Accident Attorney
Heavy Machinery Accident Attorney in Scottsdale AZ
The Scottsdale heavy machinery attorney at our firm represents victims who have been injured in heavy machinery accidents. These types of injury cases often involve complex pieces of machinery including bulldozers, backhoes, forklifts, cranes, and other types of industrial and construction equipment. While these machines are necessary for construction and other industrial uses, heavy machinery can cause serious and catastrophic injuries. In many cases, the consequences of a heavy machinery accident are catastrophic or result in wrongful death.
Victims who suffer injuries involving heavy machinery should consult with a heavy machinery accident attorney. At Amar Esq. PLLC, our machinery accident lawyer helps identify the negligent parties responsible for the accident and hold those parties liable for the victim’s damages and injuries. We focus our goals on obtaining justice for injury victims, including fair and full compensation for all damages.
How Can a Heavy Machinery Lawyer Help Injured Victims?
In addition to providing the support, guidance, and legal advice a victim needs while recovering from the traumatic injuries sustained in an accident, our Scottsdale heavy machinery accident lawyer assists victims by:
- Conducting an Accident Investigation — Our law firm works closely with industry experts to conduct a thorough investigation to determine how the accident occurred.
- Identify Liable Parties — Through the investigation, we identify all parties that could be liable for damages because of their negligence or recklessness.
- Review Sources of Compensation — Once the liable parties are identified, our attorney reviews insurance policies to determine coverage. We also search for other forms of compensation to maximize the chance the victim receives full compensation for all damages.
- Work with Medical Providers — We also work closely with the victim’s medical providers to determine the extent of the injuries, gather evidence, and determine when the person reaches complete medical recovery.
- Calculate the Value of the Claim — Injury claims involving industrial machinery or construction accidents can be substantial. Our Scottsdale heavy machinery attorney understands how to maximize recovery by including all expenses, losses, and non-economic damages in the value of the injury claim.
In addition to the above services, our Scottsdale heavy machinery accident lawyer aggressively advocates for the injured victim’s best interest. We protect an accident victim’s legal rights to be compensated for injuries caused by third-party negligence.
Contact a Heavy Machinery Accident Attorney for Help
Call 480-802-8232 to request a free consultation and no-obligation case evaluation.