ABOUT OUR FIRM
This Firm’s Primary Objective is to Constantly Maintain Client Prioritization
An accident can change a person’s life in an instant. One moment they’re enjoying life and working hard to earn a living, and the next moment, should they survive, they are constantly seeing doctors, nurses, and getting treated for their injuries. When an injury occurs, victims need to manage the daily physical pain newly brought into their lives. In addition, victims also need to manage the emotional anxieties and thoughts about the uncertainties of their future.
After an incident, one can no longer do their job. They worry, will their injuries ever heal enough to enable them to support themselves or their family? A newly incurred injury may require immediate legal attention. A lawyer should help investigate the cause of the injury as early as possible to ensure the maximum due diligence is made prior to advocating for the client.
Amar Esq. PLLC, is a legal practice engaged in personal injury and wrongful death law. At Amar Esq. PLLC, the firm focuses on providing effective trial lawyer and litigation abilities to ensure the client’s voice is heard. The firm’s primary objective is to constantly maintain client prioritization. Maintaining a dedicated relationship with the firm’s clients, in order to provide the most effective assistance of counsel, is key to an effective representation. At this practice, whether the matter at hand settles or ends up at trial in front of a jury, the firm strives to regain the quality and enjoyment of life our clients deserve.
Ari Amar is an attorney practicing law out of the Scottsdale, Arizona personal injury law firm of Amar Esq. PLLC. Mr. Amar is the managing attorney at Amar Esq. PLLC and dedicates himself to constantly prioritizing his clients’ needs. Mr. Amar practices on the building blocks of client satisfaction and effective attorney representation. He is a firm believer that the firm’s utmost priority should be to always deliver diligent work product for the clients, while keeping them actively involved and engaged throughout the entire process.
Prior to working at the firm, Mr. Amar received his Juris Doctor Degree (JD) from the Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (ASU Law), and his Bachelor of Arts (BA) from the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). Mr. Amar’s legal practice areas include personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, intentional torts, and various other litigation related matters.
Admissions & Academia
• State Bar of Arizona
• State Bar of California
• United States District Court, District of Arizona
• B.A., UCLA, University of California Los Angeles
• J.D., ASU, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Awards & Activities
• Top Lawyer Award, North Valley Magazine
• Law School Professor Assistant for Civil Litigation and Procedure (2014)
• Pro Bono Service With Distinction Award, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
• Dean’s List Award, Law School
Experiences & Affiliations
• Judicial Extern Placement, Superior Court Of Arizona In Maricopa County
• Judicial Extern Placement, United States Bankruptcy Court
• Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, Member
• Arizona Association for Justice, Member
• American Bar Association, Member (2016-2017)
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Trial Evidence Committee, Member (2016-2017)
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Trial Practice Committee, Member (2016-2017)
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member (2016-2017)