Scottsdale Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Strong Advocacy From a Scottsdale Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Catastrophic injury victims often suffer a permanent change in their ability to do daily chores, to work, and to enjoy their life. Many victims live with a lifetime of pain, have difficulty talking, eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom. Victims may require multiple surgeries and have massive medical bills. Most need a variety of therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. For catastrophic injury victims, their quality of life is never the same.
At Amar Esq. PLLC, our Scottsdale catastrophic injury lawyer works with your treating doctors and independent physicians to fully understand your diagnosis, the medical journey of treatments that lies ahead, and the changes to your life that will be permanent or long-lasting. We work with law enforcement, investigators, produce safety engineers, and other professionals to determine what caused the accident and who is responsible. Our firm helps catastrophic injury victims get justice for their life-altering harm.
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injury
Life-changing injuries can happen through the negligence or fault of others for many reasons such as:
- Motor vehicle collisions (e.g., car accidents, trucking accidents, and motorcycle accidents)
- Product defects
- Construction accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bite injuries
Different Types of Catastrophic Injury Cases
Some of the types of catastrophic injuries that a victim can suffer are:
- Spinal Cord Injury – These injuries can cause partial or full paralysis; paraplegia or quadriplegia. Spinal cord damage can cause nerve damage and a lifetime of chronic pain. Spinal cord injuries also include herniated discs, dislocated vertebra, and stenosis.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) – A blow to the head can result in cognitive, physical, and emotional impairments. Concussions are one form of traumatic brain injury.
- Loss of Limb(s) – Amputations or the loss of an arm, leg, hand, foot, or combination of limbs can affect every aspect of your life.
- Burn Injury – First, second, third, and fourth degree burns can cause disfigurement and scarring. Patients often need multiple skin grafts. Patients with severe burns live with a lifetime of physical pain and emotional suffering.
- Wrongful Death – Tragic injuries cause a loved one to die either immediately when the accident happens or due to injuries from the accident.
Many people who suffer a catastrophic injury also suffer a bone fracture and damage to nerves, muscles, ligaments, and joints. People with catastrophic injuries may need prosthetic limbs, wheelchairs, and other specialized medical equipment. Patients who are in a coma require around-the-clock care.
Legal Representation From a Scottsdale Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
We are a catastrophic injury law firm in Scottsdale, Arizona. We focus on providing effective trial lawyer and litigation abilities to ensure your voice is heard when catastrophic injuries occur. Whether your matter settles or ends up at trial in front of a jury, we strive to regain the quality and enjoyment of life you deserve. If you or a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury, the sooner you get medical help the better your chances at a strong recovery are.
If an incident caused severe injuries, it is important to examine the site of the accident, the cars, products, or other goods or conditions that caused the accident. At our firm, we conduct extensive discovery, a thorough investigation of the cause of the injury, and a full analysis of the relevant law, in order to prepare your case for trial. To speak with a Scottsdale catastrophic injury attorney, please call 480-802-8232.