Date Last Updated: May 28, 2018
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Personal Information You Provide To Us
We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This may include information about such as: your name, phone number, email address, mailing address, any message you write, and other information you provide when you use other features of our Website as available from time to time.
How We Use The Personal Information You Provide To Us. We may use the personal information you provide to us:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you have provided it to us, such as to respond to and process your specific requests for information, and for any other purpose that we disclose to you at the time we collect the information you provide to us.
- To communicate with you regarding inquiries or other requests made by or about you relating to the services we provide.
- To address your questions, issues, or concerns with regards to your use of our Website.
Personal Information Collected Automatically
We automatically collect personal information about you indirectly about how you use and access our Website and the device you use to access our Website. This may include information about: (1) the website from which you came and the website to which you are going when you leave our Website, (2) how frequently you access our Website, (3) the time you access our Website and how long you accessed it for, (4) whether you access our Website from multiple devices, (5) the computer, tablet, smartphone or other electronic device you use to access our Website, (6) the type of browser or operating system used to access our Website, (7) your IP addresses, and (8) your Internet service provider (ISP) or mobile network.
How we use the personal information collected automatically. We may use the personal information collected automatically to:
- Conduct market analysis, monitor our Website and how it is used in order to improve our Website and help us develop new features for our Website.
- Enable our Website to be presented to you on your device.
- Operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality on our Website.
- Monitor and improve our Website and to help us develop new features on our Website.
We may link or combine the personal information we collect or receive about you and the information we collect automatically. This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us. We may also anonymize and aggregate any of the personal information we collect so that it does not identify you. We may use anonymized information for purposes of research, data analysis, improving our Website and adding new features to our Website. We may also share such anonymized information with others.
II. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the optimization and improvement of our Website.
- Third parties in connection with a business transaction. Personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a business transaction like a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or part of our business.
- In certain instances, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, such as to requirements of law enforcement.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to enforce or apply our Disclaimer (amaresq.com/disclaimer) and other agreements.
- To protect the property, rights, and safety of Amar Esq. PLLC, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other entities or organizations for the purposes of protecting against fraud and other unlawful conduct.
Publicly Accessible Blogs And Social Media Pages
Our Website may include publicly accessible blogs and links to social media pages. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. This includes information posted on our public social media accounts. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or social media pages, please contact us via telephone at (480) 802-8232 or through our contact form found on our contact page. In some circumstances, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will inform you if we are unable to do so and why.
With consent and compliance of the applicable rules of ethics, we may display testimonials of satisfied clients on our Website (along with other endorsements). If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us via telephone at (480) 802-8232 or through our contact form found on our contact page.
III. STORING AND TRANSFERRING OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the permitted use of information, we use commercially appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. While no transmission of information through the internet is completely secure, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Therefore, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
IV. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, or you provided to us, including for the purposes of our legitimate business interests and satisfying any legal or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and the applicable legal requirements.
V. RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to local law, you may have certain rights regarding personal information we have collected about you. Such rights may include the right to (1) know what personal information we have collected about you, (2) update or correct such information if you believe there is an inaccuracy, (3) restrict the processing of your personal information, (4) request deletion of your personal information, (5) object to our use of your personal information, or (6) request transmission of your personal information to another data controller.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us via telephone at (480) 802-8232 or through our contact form found on our contact page. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you would like to make a complaint about how we handled your personal information or make a complaint about a breach of data protection laws, please contact us via telephone at (480) 802-8232 or through our contact form found on our contact page. Complaints will be investigated and the outcome of the investigation will be communicated to you after the complaint is made in accordance with applicable laws. You may also have a right in some jurisdictions to file a complaint with your local data protection authority.
VI. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
VII. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We are not responsible for the content of these websites or any products or services offered through them or with respect to any personal information that you provide to such websites. We encourage you to check the individual policies of these websites before submitting any information to them.
VIII. OUR COMMITMENT TO THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
IX. CONTACT US
Amar Esq. PLLC
6720 N Scottsdale Rd #285
Scottsdale, AZ 85253