Scottsdale Personal Injury Attorney
We have one interest in mind. The best interest of the client.
At Amar Esq. PLLC, we target our focus on the principles of the attorney client relationship. We understand our clients’ suffering and prioritize their needs at all stages of the legal representation. Our Scottsdale personal injury attorney guides victims of injury and their families throughout each stage of the litigation process. Our team thoroughly investigates the manner in which the injury occurred. We work effortlessly to hold the responsible party accountable for the harm they caused.
Throughout the legal representation we conduct extensive written and oral fact-gathering. We do this in order to obtain the most relevant information possible to your case. During the timeline of your matter, we will only advise and recommend that you consider accepting a reasonable settlement offer. We do this when the responsible party agrees to our evaluation of the worth of your case. Otherwise, we pursue justice before a jury of your peers in order to regain the quality of life you deserve.
Scottsdale Personal Injury Lawyer Holding Wrongdoers Accountable For Causing Personal Injury Due to Neglect or Putting Profit Before Safety
Being injured by another person is a traumatic event. It does not matter if that injury was sustained in a traffic accident, nursing home, or retail store. The result is the same. You suffer substantial physical pain, emotional stress, and financial losses. When the injury was the result of a negligent or reckless act, you may be entitled to recover money for your injuries under Arizona’s personal injury laws.
The first priority after being injured is to seek proper medical attention. You should protect your health and document your injuries for any claims you may have. Once you have taken care of your medical needs, your next step should be to contact a personal injury attorney to discuss your case.
The Scottsdale personal injury lawyer at Amar Esq. PLLC can help you file an insurance claim to recover for your losses. This includes compensation for your medical costs, property damage, pain and suffering, and lost income. Call 480-802-8232 today to speak with an injury lawyer about your rights and options for filing an injury claim. Our law office does not charge for initial consultations.
Arizona Auto Accidents in Year 2016
- Single Vehicle
- Alcohol Related
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Proving Personal Injury Cases to Obtain Compensation for Injuries
When a negligent or reckless person injures you, the judicial system provides a way for seeking compensation for your damages. Included in your damages are your physical, financial, and emotional suffering. Yet, before you can recover compensation for an accident claim, you must prove liability. In most personal injury cases, proving liability involves showing that the other party was “at fault” for the incident that resulted in your injuries.
For example, a driver has a duty to act reasonably while operating their vehicle. This is to avoid causing injury to other people on the road. If a driver recklessly operates their motor vehicle by using excessive speed, they could be held liable for any accidents they cause. However, even though the driver was speeding, you must prove the driver was “at fault” for the collision. Only after this is shown can you recover compensation for a claim.
In other words, what did the driver do to cause the collision? For example, did the driver fail to yield the right of way? Did the driver cross the center line? Or was the driver distracted and ended up rear-ending another vehicle? If you can show the driver caused the collision, you can recover money for your injuries.
Different Requirements of Proof For Certain Injury Cases
Different types of personal injury cases require different elements that must be proven before the other person can be held liable for your damages. For example, in a slip and fall case, you must prove that the property owner knew (or should have known) about a dangerous condition on their property. You must also prove that the property owner also failed to correct that condition. Using this example, you can see how different types of injury cases have their own particular legal requirements that must be met. It is for these reasons that people hire lawyers to represent them in their legal matters.
Hiring an experienced Scottsdale personal injury lawyer to pursue an injury claim is recommended step towards the success of one’s case. Personal injury attorneys with backgrounds in several types of injury law understand the requirements and elements of various cases. The law office of Amar Esq. PLLC has handled a variety of injury cases and understands what is required to achieve a successful outcome. The litigation attorney at Amar Esq. PLLC acts accordingly to protect the client’s best interests at all stages of their legal matter. Our firm represents injured victims with their legal matters from beginning to end.
Persons Killed in Arizona Auto Accidents by Year
Transportation & Automobile Accident Injuries
When you are injured in an accident, the other party may try to blame you for the accident. Under Arizona’s comparative fault law, if a party is partially at fault for an accident, that party’s compensation can be reduced by the percentage of fault assigned to that party. In other words, if the other side can convince a judge or jury you were partially at fault, the money you receive will be reduced by the percentage of responsibility assigned to you for the accident.
It is extremely important that you hire an experienced trial attorney who understands how to fight allegations of comparative fault. Doing this may increase your chances of receiving compensation for 100 percent of your damages. Our Scottsdale personal injury attorney understands how to litigate against the insurance company on this issue. We also understand how to battle the other tactics used by insurance providers to deny, underpay, and delay valid insurance claims.
Our law office also handles a variety of cases involving physical injuries caused by traffic-related or transportation accidents. For example, the types of transportation and automobile accident cases we handle include:
- Car Accidents & Other Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- All-Terrain Vehicle Accidents (ATV Accidents)
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Crashes
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Crashes
Persons Injured in Arizona Auto Accidents by Year
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawsuits
The Scottsdale personal injury lawyer at Amar Esq. PLLC handles a variety of cases within the fields of wrongful death claims and personal injury claims. Below are examples of the types of cases our Scottsdale, Arizona law office handles:
- Dog Bite Claims
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse Injuries
- Defective Products or Product Liability Claims
- Catastrophic Injuries, Including Brain Injuries, Birth Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Medical Malpractice, and Amputations
- Pharmaceutical Injury and Medical Device Injury
- Premise Liability Claims
- Construction Accidents
- Swimming Pool Injuries
- Police Misconduct
- Burn Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
Some injury and accident claims may involve very complex issues of law, such as food poisoning cases and pharmaceutical cases. Claims such as these can involve federal law and federal agencies. You need an experienced and skilled personal injury lawyer with knowledge in this practice area to provide your legal representation. The Scottsdale personal injury attorney at our law office diligently takes on these types of cases.
Types of Damages a Personal Injury Lawyer in Scottsdale May be Able to Recover
The damages you suffered because of the negligent acts of another party can be compensated under certain personal injury laws. The amount of money you can receive varies depending on several factors. Our firm’s goal is to use the evidence and available laws to maximize the amount our clients recover for their injury claim. While we understand that no amount of money will compensate someone fully for their pain and suffering, the money you receive for an injury claim can help pay for medical expenses and other costs incurred because of the accident.
Examples of Damages in a Typical Accident Claim
- Medical bills, including expenses related to hospital visits, surgeries, physical therapy, medical equipment, medications, and services provided by other medical providers;
- Loss of income, including loss of wages, bonuses, and other compensation;
- Damage to property;
- Pain caused by physical harm;
- Mental anguish and emotional stress;
- Loss of enjoyment of life and quality of life;
- Diminished earning capacity because of permanent impairments;
- Future damages, including future lost wages and medical expenses;
- Cost of personal care, including ongoing and future personal care; and,
- Permanent impairment, scarring, and disfigurement.
Hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer in Scottsdale can increase your chance of recovering the highest settlement possible for your claim. Insurance providers may attempt to lower the amount of money they must pay to accident victims. Insurance companies may use tactics, including obtaining your medical history or requesting a formal statement to obtain information to use against you. Therefore, it may be wise to utilize an Arizona attorney’s services for help. At Amar Esq. PLLC, you can trust that we are on your side and that we will aggressively fight unfair and unjust decisions at all times. Our firm stands beside our clients at all times. We strive for justice for our clients and their families.
Serving Arizona Injury Victims and Families
The insurance companies for the people and businesses will have experienced trial attorneys trying to defeat your claim or minimize the amount of damages to be paid. However, there are many injury lawyers out there who have a proven track record when it comes dealing with these types of legal matters. One should seek a diligent Scottsdale personal injury lawyer who understands how to fully prepare a case for trial. The attorney should know how to artfully negotiate with insurance adjustors, and how to argue a case before a jury. At Amar Esq. PLLC your first consultation with an attorney is completely free of charge. We want you to have the legal counsel you need as you seek to be compensated for an avoidable accident and injury. Therefore, we do not want you to worry about how you will pay for this first meeting.
Personal Injury Lawyer Scottsdale
Our injury law office assists individuals throughout the State of Arizona. Amar Esq. PLLC is a Scottsdale injury firm located in the Sonoran Desert right near Phoenix and the McDowell Mountains. Our mission is to assist individuals when they need an attorney’s support and guidance the most. We are available to be contacted by phone at 480-802-8232. Our office offers free consultations and no-obligation case evaluations. Please feel free to use our contact form found below to request additional information or to schedule a consultation with a personal injury attorney in Scottsdale AZ.
Reasons to Hire an Injury Lawyer, Including For Insurance Claim Representation
Your accident and injury occurred so fast that you have not had time to think about anything other than your physical and emotional injuries. However, now that you have had a chance to recover from the initial shock and pain of the injury, you may be wondering if you need to hire a personal injury attorney to represent you regarding your claim.
There Are Many Reasons Why Hiring a Scottsdale Personal Injury Lawyer is a Good Idea
- Valuing your claim. A Scottsdale personal injury attorney understands the true value of an injury claim. The insurance adjuster may not tell you if you are about to accept a settlement that is much lower than the value of the claim. In fact, the adjuster may prefer you take a lower amount. Therefore, seeking representation from a lawyer who reviews every option to increase the amount you recover may be wise. Your attorney analyzes each area of potential damages to find ways to maximize compensation.
- A lawyer understands the law. To recover money for an accident claim, you must prove each legal element required by law to establish fault and liability. An attorney with experience handling injury cases understands the law governing these types of lawsuits. You need an attorney who can investigate the claim to identify liable parties and obtain evidence to prove fault. The sooner you consult with an injury lawyer, the quicker the lawyer can begin obtaining and preserving key evidence to use against the other party.
- Skilled negotiators. Many cases are settled outside of court, without the necessity of filing a lawsuit. If the parties can arrive at a fair settlement, they can avoid the time and cost of a lengthy court battle. However, insurance providers may lower the amount they offer for settlement because they may want to pay the least amount of money to end a claim. Hiring a personal injury attorney who is a skilled negotiator can increase your chance of receiving fair compensation for your claim.
More Reasons to Hire a Scottsdale Personal Injury Attorney
- Protection against unfair tactics. The company providing insurance for the at-fault party will have a team of professionals, including adjusters, investigators, and attorneys, protecting its best interest. These individuals sometimes have years of experience working in the industry. For these reasons, it is wise to have a team on your side who is working just as hard to protect you. Injury victims should contact one of the law firms in their area to discuss their case with an attorney before providing any information to the other side. Even an innocent comment could give the other side evidence to use against you to fight your claim.
- Focus on your recovery. When you are trying to recover from a catastrophic injury, it can be very difficult to focus on your recovery if you are being bombarded by insurance companies and investigators who want to push you into a quick settlement that may be lower than the true value of your claim. If your case is open for a long time because you need months of physical therapy or other medical treatment to recover, aggressive insurance companies and investigators can overwhelm you with requests, documents, and other demands. By hiring a Scottsdale personal injury attorney to handle your case, you do not need to talk with these people. Rather, your lawyer will respond to their requests. Your attorney takes care of these things for you so that you can focus on more important matters — your recovery and your family.
6720 N Scottsdale Rd #285
Scottsdale, AZ 85253