ARIZONA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Holding wrongdoers accountable for causing injuries due to neglect or putting profit before safety
An accident can change your life in an instant. One moment you’re enjoying life and working hard to earn a living. The next moment, if you survive, you are constantly seeing doctors, nurses, and getting physical therapy. After the accident, you can no longer do your job and you worry, will your injuries ever heal enough to enable you to support yourself and your family? When an accident occurs, victims need to manage the daily physical pain and the emotional anxieties and depression about the uncertainties of the future.
At the law firm of Amar Esq. PLLC, our Arizona personal injury lawyer understands your suffering. We are an effective trial law firm that guides families and accident victims through each stage of the litigation process. Our team investigates how the accident happened and we work to hold responsible parties accountable for the harm they cause. We conduct extensive written and oral questions and collect relevant written documentation to prepare your case for trial. When an insurance company agrees to our evaluation of the worth of your case, we recommend that clients consider accepting reasonable settlement offers. Otherwise, we pursue justice before a jury of your peers.
Some of Our Personal Injury Practice Areas Include:
We handle a broad range of injury related areas of law including the following (to see a more complete list of our practice areas visit out practice areas page):
- Auto Accidents – In addition to car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, we also represent clients injured by vans, buses, trains, all-terrain vehicles, and other types of vehicles.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents include intersection accidents, head-on collisions, T-bone accidents, sideswipes, rear-end collisions, multi-vehicle accidents, and single car accidents.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents are often deadly or cause catastrophic injuries because the weight, size, and dimensions of the truck are no match for a smaller vehicle. Our firm brings claims against the shipping companies that put profits ahead of safety as well as the driver of the truck and anyone else that caused the accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents – When a motorcycle crashes, the riders either fall straight to the hard ground or fly into the vehicle that struck them. The driver and passenger often die or need long-term health care. Motorcycle accidents often happen because a car or truck driver did not respect the right of the motorcycle to be on the road.
- Products Liability – Manufacturers and sellers of electronics, vehicles and vehicle parts, medications, medical devices, and other goods have a duty to make sure their products are safe for the public. When defective products cause injuries or fatalities, we hold the makers, distributors, and retailers accountable for the pain and suffering their defective products cause.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Seniors rely on nursing home facilities for various types of care including medical care and emotional care. When physical, emotional, sexual, or financial abuse occurs at a nursing home, we bring claims for negligence against the nursing home facilities for violating the trust seniors and relatives placed in the nursing home administration and staff.
- Slip and fall – Property owners have a duty to make their premises safe. Consumers and people who have a right to be on the property where the accident or attack occurred have the right to expect the property owners will routinely inspect their property, takes steps to prevent accidents, and regularly repair any defects such as torn carpets or liquid spills.
- Dog Bites – Dog owners, with some exceptions, are strictly liable for the injuries caused if their dog bites someone. Pet owners can also be held negligent for not properly supervising their dog and not warning others that their dog is dangerous. Dog bites can cause diseases, nerve damage, scarring, and other damage. Children are especially prone to dog bites.
- Accidents at Work – Employees who are injured at work due to a workplace accident are normally entitled to worker’s compensation. Non-employees can sue a company for negligence if an accident happens at work. Employees and independent contractors can sue third-parties such as manufacturers who make defective tools and equipment that causes personal harm.
- Fatal and Serious Injury Accidents – Our firm handles injuries including bruises, muscle damage, broken bones, and any type of physical injury. We do represent victims and families in the following kinds of personal injury cases:
- Wrongful Death – The spouse, children, parents, and personal representative for the victim’s estate can file a wrongful death action against responsible people and parties. Generally, in wrongful death cases the damages payable to the estate include funeral and burial bills, any medical bills, the lost wages the deceased would have earned had he/she lived, any pain and suffering the deceased suffered prior to death, and property damages. In addition, the family members are entitled to compensation for the loss of care and companionship the deceased would have provided each family member, plus the lost value of household services, and the pain and suffering of the family members.
- Catastrophic Injuries – Catastrophic injuries generally change the quality of life of the victim forever. These injuries are normally permanent and require extensive medical care. The life of the victim is never the same even with long-term medical care. Examples include spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injuries, and fire and burn injuries.
- Brain Injuries – A traumatic brain injury is caused by a severe blow to the head such as happens in a vehicle accident or an explosion. The victim, in addition to suffering severe pain, often loses some cognitive function and, also, suffers psychological harm. Many TBI victims need to see multiple doctors and get treatment from a broad array of therapists.
- Burn and Fire Injuries – These injuries can be the result of negligence by a property owner, a vehicle accident, a product defect, or other reasons. Burn injuries often require multiple skin grafts and are extremely painful. They often leave the victim scarred and disfigured. There are different types of burns including electrical and chemical burns.
All accidents require immediate legal attention. An experienced Arizona personal injury attorney needs to investigate the cause of the accident as soon as possible. There are also strict deadlines for bringing a personal injury claim.
Speak With a Top Arizona Personal Injury Lawyer Near You
We are a personal injury & wrongful death law firm in the State of Arizona. At Amar Esq. PLLC, we focus on providing effective trial lawyer and litigation abilities to ensure your voice is heard. Whether your matter settles or ends up at trial in front of a jury, we strive to regain the quality and enjoyment of life you deserve. The insurance companies for the people and businesses will have experienced trial attorneys trying to defeat your claim or minimize the amount of damages to be paid. You need a tough attorney who understands how to fully prepare a case for trial, how to artfully negotiate with insurance adjustors, and how to argue a case before a jury. For skilled help, please call the law firm of Amar Esq. PLLC, to speak with a top Arizona personal injury lawyer. You can call 480.802.8232 or fill out our online contact form to make an appointment. We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.