ABOUT OUR FIRM
This firm’s primary objective is to constantly maintain client prioritization.
An accident can change your life in an instant. One moment you’re enjoying life and working hard to earn a living. The next moment, if you survive, you are constantly seeing doctors, nurses, and getting physical therapy.
After the accident, you can no longer do your job. You worry, will your injuries ever heal enough to enable you to support yourself and your family?
When an accident occurs, victims need to manage the daily physical pain. In addition, victims also need to manage the emotional anxieties and depression about the uncertainties of the future.
All accidents require immediate legal attention. An experienced Scottsdale personal injury lawyer needs to investigate the cause of the accident as soon as possible. Moreover, there may also be strict deadlines for bringing personal injury actions.
At the Arizona personal injury law firm of Amar Esq. PLLC, the firm’s primary objective is constantly maintaining client prioritization. Amar Esq. PLLC, is a legal practice engaged in serious and catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and civil litigation law. Maintaining a dedicated relationship with the firm’s clients, in order to provide the most effective assistance of counsel, is the primary objective.
Mr. Amar is an attorney practicing law out of the Scottsdale, Arizona personal injury law firm of Amar Esq. PLLC. Mr. Amar is the managing attorney at the firm. Mr. Amar practices on the building blocks of client satisfaction and effective attorney representation. The firm’s utmost priority is to deliver effective lawyering for its clients, and at the same time, keep its clients involved and engaged throughout the entire process.
Mr. Amar received his Juris Doctor Degree from (ASU) the Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, and received his Bachelor of Arts from (UCLA) the University of California Los Angeles. Mr. Amar’s primary practice areas include serious and catastrophic personal injuries, wrongful death, and civil litigation.
• State Bar of Arizona
• State Bar of California
• United States District Court, District of Arizona
• B.A., UCLA, University of California Los Angeles
• J.D., ASU, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Awards & Activities
• Top Lawyer Award, North Valley Magazine
• Law School Professor Assistant for Civil Litigation and Procedure (2014)
• Pro Bono Service With Distinction Award, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
• Dean’s List Award, Law School
Experiences & Affiliations
• Judicial Extern Placement, Superior Court Of Arizona In Maricopa County
• Judicial Extern Placement, United States Bankruptcy Court
• Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, Member
• Arizona Association for Justice, Member
• American Bar Association, Member (2016-2017)
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Trial Evidence Committee, Member (2016-2017)
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Trial Practice Committee, Member (2016-2017)
• American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member (2016-2017)
Contact Our Arizona Personal Injury Law Firm For a Case Evaluation
Contact us at 480.802.8232 or fill out the form below.
We are a personal injury & wrongful death law firm in Scottsdale, Arizona. At Amar Esq. PLLC, we are an Arizona personal injury law firm focusing on providing effective trial lawyer and litigation abilities to ensure your voice is heard. Whether your matter settles or ends up at trial in front of a jury, we strive to regain the quality and enjoyment of life you deserve.